In This Episode We are Talking About Finding Your Focus When You Have Been Thrown Off Your Game
Has this ever happened to you? You have a goal, you have a focus but then something happens that takes you off track? It happens to all of us! In this episode, I share about a time that it happened to me and what I did to get back on track. I have put these 5 steps into a printable card for you. I encourage you to print it out and put it in your planner, wallet or where ever you will have it when you need it. Here are those 5 steps:
- Pray and invite God into the situation
- Make a mental dump list. Every little thing that is on your mind, the things you have to do, list them all out. I mean everything, no matter how small.
- Take care of whatever it is that took your focus. Maybe it's a conversation that you need to have, or an issue that you need to deal with. Deal with it.
- Crush it! Find 2-3 things on your dump list that can be done in less than 2 minutes and do them. Taking action and accomplishing things will bring you right back into focus and make you feel better too.
- Do whatever makes YOU awesome! What was your original goal/focus? Do that! Now you have your mojo back!