In This Episode, We Are Focusing On Building A Home That Rocks!
Balanced living involves many different parts of your life. At Your Life Rocks, we teach 8 parts of your life and one of them is your home. In this episode, we have special guest Dana K White with us. Dana is an expert in de-cluttering and keeping your home.
3 Awesome Tips from the episode (there are a lot more tips in the episode.....a must listen!)
- Start your decluttering the spaces you see everyday.....not spaces that are hidden away like a closet.
- Don't think about it as organizing......your just taking things away that you don't need or want.
- How to tackle the "piles of paper" in your home. Just go through looking for garbage. What is left will be much more manageable.
Favorite Career Book:
Favorite non-Career Book:
Tool or Resource that helps maintain a balanced life:
Smart phone and calendar
- Don't take appointment cards (it's just more clutter!)
- Create folders in your email for things like coupons, travel, kids
- Parenting Tip:
Find what works for you and establish your new routines of organization before bringing the kids into the mix.
Where to find more information on Dana and Slob Comes Clean:
Website: http://www.aslobcomesclean.com/ (Seriously, you have to check out her site. Looking for some printable checklists? She has everything you could possibly want on there!)