In This Episode,
We Talk About Creating Balance by Blessing Others
With Heather Wilson of GiveSendGo.com
Heather Wilson is a Co-Founder and CMO of GiveSendGo.com, a free Christian crowdfunding site. She lives in Maryland with her husband and 5 children. Heather founded GiveSendGo.com with 2 of her siblings (She comes from a family of 12) They Started this with a desire to be able to raise money to make a difference and share hope in the world. They started in 2015 and since they launch it has quickly become the number one free Christian crowdfunding site allowing Christians all over the world to raise money for whatever their "God Adventure" is.
Key Points from our Episode:
- You have to make your hands still to extend to the needy. Think of the Proverbs 31 Woman.
- Use GiveSendGo.com to teach your children to pray for others.
- We are called help others, be a blessing and show them the hope that is in God.
- When we focus our attention on others, our world gets bigger. That will help you keep your life in balance.
- Keep notice of who around you is in need. Then act on their behalf.
Golden Nuggets from Heather:
Favorite Career Book:
by Donald Miller
Tool or Resource That Helps Keep Life In Balance:
Best Parenting Tip: