In This Episode, We Look At Habits and Systems To Make A Happy Home
This is episode two of a 3 part series on life systems. We talk about creating your home to fulfill your vision for your marriage and family. Setting up a structure where everyone can flourish. As you begin to create or adjust your own systems, the big thing to remember is this:
- Create a vision for your life
- Decide on habits that will help get you there
- Interrupt habits that will keep you from getting there
Some Key Points From This Episode:
- Find helpful resources for your home. Dana White from A Slob Comes Clean has great tools, checklist, and tips to help you with organization.
- In this episode, we talk about the importance of a chore chart for your kids-because you are training them to be adults and they need to know how to keep a home. You can find a great chore chart on A Slob Comes Clean by clicking here.
- Take back your precious time and hire help around the house. Even if they don't come very often, it gives you back so much time to be with your kids. Talk to your husband and consider it if you don't do this already.
- Go through your day and the day of your kids and husband. Think about how you can set them up for success. What structural support around the home would help everyone (including you) reach your goals?
Links From This Episode:
Learn more about our membership! Life Balance is a membership based system that will equip you to get clear about your goals for all areas of your life and build a plan to get there. It's like the ultimate planner, with training and accountability. Check it out!