In This Episode
We Talk About The Journey Through Depression
We are joined by Allie Davis who openly shares about her battle and how God led her through it.
Allie Davis is a Confidence and Clarity Coach for new or struggling Christian women entrepreneurs. She helps them fight fear, find focus and transform their mission-minded passion into a Spirit-led business. She is also a wife and a mom of a seventeen month old and loves the opportunity to demonstrate a life filled with peace, purpose and joy for her family while empowering others to do the same.
Tips From Allie:
- Seek and you shall find. At the beginning it may feel like nothing can change and there is no hope. Give yourself grace about your starting point and just start with opening yourself to the possibility that there are solutions and that one day you could be someone with great faith. After all, Jesus said He will grow your mustard seed of faith.
- Be prepared for a mental battle because this will take you out of your comfort zone.
- When discouraged, remember what you have to lose if you do not attempt to fight this battle. There are consequences of both action and inaction.
- Study the book “Battlefield of the Mind” by Joyce Meyer. Literally write out the verses, consider the context around them, write out observations about what you read and how it can apply to your life and prayer over what you are learning.
- When you find verses that speak to you, write them on a note card and put them in a box so you always have verses on hand ready to pull out and memorize.
- Develop the habit of a consistent morning routine that includes a lot of prayer, scripture and writing in your journal.
Favorite Career Book:
Favorite Tool or Resource For Balanced Living:
Swipe app for organizing tasks.
Top Parenting Tip:
Teach your children emotion words. Letting them tie a word to how they feel so they know how to communicate their emotions.
Want to get in touch with Allie?
Her Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/courageousinchrist
Allie talked about the importance of her morning routine and I could not agree more!
Are you looking to create a new routine for yourself or your kids this fall? I have a gift for you! Here it is:
A copy of the morning routine that I use for my kids and a custom version for family
A copy of my morning routine and a custom version for you
My template for morning prayer time.