SUBSCRIBE TO OUR AWESOME CHANNEL BY CLICKING IN ANY OF OUR BUTTONS BELOW!
One of the main goals of Your Life Rocks is to provide the tips and resources necessary to create a life of greater balance. I totally get how full your life is and understand that creating balance, finding more time, can seem impossible at times. I hope these tips help you find a little more success, grace, and peace.
Seriously, I could have added 10 more hacks...I am sure you have some to share too! We would love to hear from you! Share your hacks in our Facebook community! If you are not already a member, you can get instant access by clicking here.
1. Consistent morning routines. A lot can be said about this topic...in fact I have done whole episodes just about this about this one thing and I could probably do a whole series. The three components to include in your morning routine: Time with God, time with you to process stuff, and time to plan the day. The one example I gave in planning your day is from our sponsor, The Life Balance Planner. Here it is: every morning ask yourself what is the one thing that would make you feel most successful if you were to get it done. Just one thing. You can do a lot more, of course. But this one thing will make you feel successful even if nothing else does get done.
2. Chug water first thing in the morning. Bonus if you squeeze lemon in it. :)
3. Utilize your bathroom mirror. As part of the Life Balance system (that goes with the planner), we pick a bible verse every week. Write your weekly bible verse on your mirror with dry erase marker. You can also put reminders, quotes....really anything that will help you. Having it on your bathroom mirror will allow you to read it, think about it, and meditate on the word while you are getting ready in the morning.
4. 20 things. This is magical yet so simple. It's just picking up 20 things. Yep, that's it. Pick up 20 things before you leave the house in the morning, before you get in the shower, before you make dinner, or better yet, get your kids involved and have them pick up 20 things. It just takes a few minutes but it can do wonders with keeping up with the housework.
5. Audible. I love personal growth and love getting it from books...but who has time to read? When I started to listening to audio books it was a game changer. I can easily go through a couple books a month. If you havn't already done this give it a go!
If you already have Audible, let me share the last 5 books I recently finished.
6. Margin. Yep, white space. We schedule ourselves far too much. If you really want peace and less chaos, leave some space on your calendar. And while you are at, delete things from your to-do list.
7. Reminders and alarms. We have the technology...we need to use it. If you have taken our Weekly Success Planning course, then you already know this is something I teach. Yes, you are wonder woman, but you can't remember all the things all the times. Do yourself a favor and let your phone remind you. If you would like to take part in our Weekly Success Planning course, you can sign up here....it's free.
8. Power Clean. For those times you need to get the house clean, but would love to get a workout in but really don't have time for both. Set the timer for 20 minutes and hustle to get your house clean! Lunge with the vacuum, squat while folding clothes and go quick for cardio.
9. Circle. Seriously, how do you not have this yet? This little device will help you monitor and control the internet for your whole house and for every device. Check it out. I promise that you will not be sorry.
10. Peak and Pit with your kids. At night ask your kids what their peak was and what their pit was from their day. It will allow you a great insight into their lives without the dreaded "how was school today?". Plus, you get to say your own peak and pit. It gives you an opportunity to focus on the best part of your day and set an example for your kids on how to handle the not so good parts of your day.
**It's important to note that the links on this page are affiliate links. That means if you choose to purchase something based on my recommendation, I could be compensated. I don't share these products with you for the payout. I share them because I believe in them and want to share awesome stuff with you.
Our sponsor for this episode is the Life Balance Planner. It is seriously the best planner and system for working Christian moms to create balance, clear the chaos and reach goals in all areas of life. It's a 90-day system that comes with training and support. Get yours today!
Exciting NEWS! WE HAVE LAUNCHED OUR VERY OWN OFFICIAL APP. Free to Download!