SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW BY CLICKING A BUTTON BELOW
Today, we are going to start planning for the best summer possible. These steps will work even if kids are already out of school! I talk all the time about how a little planning ahead can save time and energy down the road, so now is the perfect season to start getting ahead on all the fun (and stress!) of summer.
“Be intentional to bring about the summer you want.”
Summer is a season full of expectations. I want to show you today how to manage the stress that happens between those expectations we make and the reality in which we are living. Between summer camps, activities, registration dates, and fees to pay, it will certainly benefit you to plan ahead. It’s time to grab your calendar and a pencil and get started! Summer will be here before you know it.
Verse of the Week
Isaiah 55:12 “You will go out in joy
and be led forth in peace;
the mountains and hills
will burst into song before you,
and all the trees of the field
will clap their hands.”
5 Steps To Plan An Awesome Summer
- Make a Summer Brain Dump List
- Write out what you want for the summer.
- What activities bring those desires to life?
- Get real. Take out the calendar and look at the time available.
- Schedule it, book it, pay for it!
Bonus Tips for Busy Working Mamas!
- Look at vacation time and see what you can take off and what makes the most sense.
- See if you can adjust your work schedule.
- Subscribe to the podcast for even more updates and tips!